The Brault name struck a cord when I was searching for French-Canadian names with Joe in St. Joseph Cemetery in Bristol. So I took three pictures just to be sure I could read the names later.
Elmire Brault’s name was easy to read, but her husband’s name was hard to clearly see.
I could make out Fanie Lupien, but it looked like Fannie, a woman’s name.
So I got thinking… and thinking, and looking…
Lo and behold Fanie Lupien’s name was somewhere on a list!
I never plan before writing something on this blog.
I don’t know if someone or something is guiding me…
I just write like hell!
Walking through a cemetery in 2013 with cousin Joe led me to Steve Myers and also to Jason West.
Agnes Lagaser wife of Leon Saucier
I still had many headstone pictures taken from that cemetery that I would have liked to try searching for descendants of the deceaded knowing how precious this would have been if someone should be finding his or her ancestors through Our Ancestors.
St. Joseph Church, Bristol, Connecticut
This being said…
Will be aired every Sunday…
You can always comment, contribute, and share your stories.
See you around…
Contribution by one of my reader…
thought this might be of interest to you, published in today’s Daily Mail
‘I was worried her soul would never rest': Fire captain CRITICIZED for ‘poor judgement’ after removing naked photos of dead girl, 8, killed in a 1944 circus blaze from the walls of his firehouse
- The big top fire at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in July 1944 is considered one of the worst fires in American history
- 167 people died and 700 were injured in the blaze
- A photo of eight-year-old victim Eleanor Cook has been up on the walls of the Hartford Fire Department engine 14 station for years
- Outgoing Captain William Pond took it down and destroyed
- He said it was ‘publicly displaced in this horrific manner’
- Incoming Captain Carlos Huertas said the decision was one of ‘poor judgement’ and ‘demonstrated a lack of professional’